Mink Lashes BeautyLash Sensitive Tinting Kit for Brows & Lashes – Light Brown
Deals Price: $19.00, 37% Off
Tinted eyelashes and eyebrows draw attention to your eyes without appearing artificial. The NEW BeautyLash Sensitive 2-Step Tinting System makes it possible to tint eyelashes and eyebrows on your own. The application is simple and safe and only takes 3 minutes. Tint is absolutely smudge and waterproof and lasts up to 6 weeks.
– Recommended use for blonde to light brown eyebrows
– For directions and ingredients, see “Additional Info”
– 1 tube Colour Gel (0.12 fl oz)
– 1 tube Developer Gel (0.12 fl oz)
– 1 Tinting Stick
– 1 Tinting Brush
– 16 Eye Protection Papers
(Approximately 8 Applications)
Directions: 1. Remove contact lenses and cleanse the eyebrows and eyelashes before tinting using an oil free eye make-up remover. Eyebrows and eyelashes must be dry and free from oils to achieve the best tinting results.
2. Apply moisturizing skin cream to the rough side of two Protective Eye Sheets. Gently press under the lower eyelash line of both eyes to prevent the skin from discoloring.
3. Squeeze a pea size amount of the Colour Gel into one of the plastic dish compartments. Now apply the product to the eyelashes like mascara using the Tinting Brush and keeping your eyes open. The eyelashes must be covered completely and evenly with the Colour Gel from the roots to the tips. If you are using the same colour for your eyebrows you can now apply the Colour Gel to them in the direction of the hair growth using the same Tinting Brush. Leave on for 2 minutes to take effect.
4. After 2 minutes remove the Colour Gel from your eyebrows first, then from the eyelashes using a dry cotton pad. Remove the colour carefully and as thoroughly as possible but make sure that the protective sheets do not slip.
5. Squeeze a pea size amount of the Developer Gel into the other plastic dish compartment. Apply to your eyelashes and eyebrows using the Tinting Stick. Cover completely with the gel from roots to tip, being careful not discolor the skin. Leave on for 1 minute to take effect.
6. Remove the Developer Gel from the eyebrows using a moist cotton pad. Then remove the Protective Eye Sheets and wipe the rest of the Developer Gel from the eyelashes using a moist cotton pad.
7. Use BeautyLash Conditioning Gel to provide long-lasting moisture and intensively nourish and protect eyelashes and eyebrows.
*For more intensive colour results you can leave the Colour Gel for up to 8 minutes and the Developer Gel for up to 4 minutes.
Colour Gel: Aqua, Alcohol denat, (Calendula Officinalis/ Safflower Flower)/ (Achillea Millefolium Flower/Leaf/Stem)/ (Vaccinium Myrtillus/ Vitex Agnus-Castus Fruit)/Rhus Chinensis Gall/Walnut Husk/ (Camellia Sinensis/ Nettle Leaf)/(Juniperus Communis Leaf/Stem)/ Horse Chestnut Nut/ Dichroa Febrifuga Root/Grape Seed/ Acacia Catechu Wood/Goldenrod/ Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Carbomer, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
Developer Gel: Aqua, Silver Nitrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer, Ammonia
Mink Lashes BeautyLash Sensitive Tinting Kit for Brows & Lashes – Light Brown Details: